Tuesday, July 21, 2009

















Tonight is a new moon, and the perfect time to relax. Things have been so hectic lately, it feels as if I haven't even had the chance to breathe. Everyday is filled to the brim with one thing after another, and there is not even a moment to comprehend. I'm tired of this daily routine. I'm tired of having to squeeze in time to talk to my husband (as we work opposite shifts due to childcare). I'm tired of putting off creative outlets because I don't have a moment to myself. I'm just plain tired, and unhappy, and it's time for that to change. Today I did something I have been procrastinating to do for several weeks now; I composed my two week notice. I have been so scared to end this tedious, yet safe routine. I have just continued to say to myself "You've got plenty of time, and you don't even know a date yet..." Poppy-cock. Today I decided on a date. Today I wrote that letter. I haven't turned it in just yet, as Friday will be the day for that, but I am prepared and determined...and loving it. SO, let's all say YAY for change, and BOO for pointless routines! I hope a wonderful something new visits everyone this week, and brings a breeze of fresh air to all stale things that have been lurking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment