Tuesday, June 30, 2009

In With the New...

It’s a great time to do simple spells! I don’t know about you, but during the summer my witchy side slacks off. I become lazy, and only feel like doing simple spells and tributes; although I do a lot of magickal cooking, YUM. Since the moon is currently waxing, it would be a wonderful time to cleanse doorways and bring love into your household! Use whatever herbs feel right for you; I personally gather 1 part calendula flowers (for protection), 1 part white rose petals (for love and healing), and 1 part red rose petals (for passion). Hyacinth would be a great flower to add for love and happiness. I put them all in a dish I use for such an occasion, grab the broom and walk outside! Sweep the porch, “out with the old”. Face the door, and sprinkle the herbs in front of you while thinking about the wonderful things summer brings, “in with the new”. Take a breath, and go inside, walking over the herbs on the ground. So easy, and it works like a charm ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment